Home > Company > Management Principle & Activity Guidelines
Management Principle & Activity Guidelines
· To act with honesty and sincerity on the basis of Sumitomo’s business philosophy and inkeeping
with the Management Principles.
· To comply with laws and regulations while maintaining the highest ethical standards.
· To set high value on transparency and openness.
· To attach great importance to protecting the global envionment.
· To contribute to society as a good corporate citizen.
· To achieve teamwork and integrated corporate strength through active communication.
· To set clear objectives and achieve them with enthusiasm.
We drew up the SC Values in other to ensure that all executives and employees share the values contained
in the corporate Mission Statement, express these principles in nine concrete items.
1. Integrity and Sound Management
To comply with laws and regulations, while maintaining the highest ethical standards. 2. Integrated Corporate Strength
To create no boundaries within the organization; always to act with a company- wide perspective. 3. Vision
To create a clear vision of the future, and to communicate to share it within the organization. 4. Change and Innovation
To accept and integrate diversity in values and behavior, and to embrace change as an opportunity for action. 5. Commitment
To initiate, own, and achieve organizational objectives. 6. Enthusiasm
To act with enthusiam and confidence, and to motivate others through such action. 7. Speed
To make quick decisions and act promptly. 8. Human Development
To fully support the development of other’s potential. 9. Professionalism
To achieve and maintain high levels of expertise and skills.
한국스미토모상사 | COPYRIGHT ⓒ Sumitomo Corp. Korea Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.